"OUR SUCCESS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR EMPLOYEES' PERFORMANCE."
HIRING NOW – EXPERIENCED MUDLOGGING ENGINEERS
Experienced Mudlogging Engineers
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license required
• Minimum two years of Mudlogging experience required
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor of Science degree in Natural Sciences preferred
• Logging experience in West and South Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma (Scoop/Stack) and Gulf of Mexico preferred
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Excel and Word required
• Proficient using Windows operating systems
• Analytical and technical background preferred
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs
• Able to walk up and down multiple flights of stairs
• Capable of walking to and from shakers (+/- 1,000’ one way)
• Able to work 12-hour shifts, including night shift work
• Major Medical Health Insurance
• Sign-on Bonuses
• Quarterly Safety Bonuses
• Matching 401K
• Per Diem
• Mileage to and from the job site
• End-of-Year Performance Bonuses
Contingent upon experience level
APPLY HERE. ATTACH RESUME IF AVAILABLE.
At PetroLog, we hire talented, knowledgeable personnel, and then provide an atmosphere that respects and compliments their work. Whether an employee works in one of our offices or at a client’s site, we emphasize excellent communication throughout our company, resulting in a true team spirit.
We actively encourage our employees to share their ideas with our "open door" policy. PetroLog's excellent record for employee retention gives our clients access to many accumulated years of experience.
Entry-level employees first learn the value of safety, the basics of each of our services, the inter-workings of our equipment, and are then assigned to various wellsites for hands-on training. As learning progresses and skills increase, opportunities arise for advancement.
Our goal is to provide advancement opportunities for all of our employees by supplying the necessary training to begin an exciting and challenging career. As our mission statement says, "OUR SUCCESS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR EMPLOYEES' PERFORMANCE."